Amber Personal Care is writing this letter to you, our clients, our caregivers, friends, and our partners.
Now that we are deep into the holiday season, in this year of challenge, year of opportunity, year of heartbreak and year of celebration, we want to write to you, and express our gratitude for: trusting Amber with your (family’s) care, standing with us when facing the uncertainties, giving us words of encouragement and sharing your feedbacks, and working with us to help our communities.
Amber Personal Care would also love to share some of our highlights of the year with you because it’s your support that made our achievement possible:
- We’ve continued our partnership with the Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC) in Aurora, Littleton (RLC Parkside, RLC Sky Pointe), and we have started to work with the RLC in Colorado Springs (RLC Aspen Trail).
- Amber is proud to be one of the top home care companies in Colorado with the highest paying wages to the caregivers. We are proud t be able to give back to our amazing staff who take care of our clients. This is the way we take care them for their hard work and for selflessly taking care for our seniors.
- During COVID, Amber has been tracking and monitoring the safety of our clients, caregivers and staff, and we witnessed success in doing so.
- Amber is on the track to obtain a contract with VA and expect to be able to accept VA benefits clients.
- We’ve finished our re-branding of Amber Personal Care and started the Blog by Amber to bring more resources and information to you.
- We have provided consistent, reliable and flexible care to our clients.
Amber Personal Care would like to wish you and everyone a happy and healthy holiday season filled with strength, hope and prosperity!
Thank you for your loyalty and trust!
Amber Personal Care
Dec 7, 2020